Join the Ultimate Game Day Guac Recipes #gno Twitter Party with Chef Pati Jinich
The Big Game is fast approaching and it’s the perfect time to start planning your Game Day snacks. Avocados From Mexico and Chef Pati Jinich are here to help you prepare mouthwatering Game Day recipes. Chef Pati Jinich is host of the popular James Beard Award winning and Emmy nominated PBS series Pati's Mexican Table, author of two cookbooks, and resident chef at the Mexican Cultural Institute in Washington, DC.
Make Game Day snacks by developing your own recipes or recreating those family recipes handed down through different generations. There are also a variety of recipes featured in the Guac Bowl virtual stadium’s Concession Stand that you can try. Picked out a favorite already?
While enjoying those delish recipes, take a photo of your snack spread or your own Concession Stand and share it online in order to get a chance to enter to win $1 Million. The more you tweet and share about your products including the #GuacFromMexico hashtag, the more chances of winning!
What are you waiting for? Run to the grocery store and pick up Avocados From Mexico to make your favorite guac!
Join @AvosfromMexico and Mom It Forward as we learn more about Avocados From Mexico’s Concession Stand and share recipes. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #GuacFromMexico #SBLV Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #ad (or #sponsored) AND #GuacFromMexico #SBLV
- Topic: Concession Stand
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022