Join us in “Growing a Better Tomorrow for All Children, Together.” #gno Town Hall Event
April is Child Abuse Prevention Month—a time to plant the seeds of a better tomorrow for all children and families. Evidence shows that children’s early experiences impact them throughout life—positively and negatively. Child abuse and neglect prevention are possible in creating a safer, happier, and brighter future for children. Learn more about Prevent Child Abuse America® and help plant the seeds of change this April and beyond.
We all have a stake in preparing children to group up to be healthy and thriving members of our community. Founded in 1972, Prevent Child Abuse America® is the nation’s oldest and largest organization committed to preventing child abuse and neglect before it happens. Learn how you can grow a better tomorrow for children and families in your community at https://bit.ly/GrowingBetterTogether.
You can help prevent child abuse and neglect by donating to Prevent Child Abuse America®: https://pinwheels.preventchildabuse.org/.
Town Hall Topic:
Join @PCAAmerica, Mom 2.0, and Mom It Forward as we learn more about Prevent Child About America. The Town Hall event will be held on Tuesday, April 12, 2022, from 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). See giveaway info here.
Town Hall Details:
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #GrowingBetterTogether Twitter Town Hall Event
- When: Tuesday, April 12, 2022, from 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the town hall hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #GrowingBetterTogether
- Topic: Growing Better Together
- Panelist: @PCAAmerica @Mom2Summit
- Moderators: @MomItForward @ForwardIM @TroyPattee
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Town Hall Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022