Join us in “Growing a Better Tomorrow for All Children, Together.” #gno Town Hall Event
April is Child Abuse Prevention Month—a time to plant the seeds of a better tomorrow for all children and families. Evidence shows that children’s early experiences impact them throughout life—positively and negatively. Child abuse and neglect prevention are possible in creating a safer, happier, and brighter future for children. Learn more about Prevent Child Abuse America® and help plant the seeds of change this April and beyond.
We all have a stake in preparing children to group up to be healthy and thriving members of our community. Founded in 1972, Prevent Child Abuse America® is the nation’s oldest and largest organization committed to preventing child abuse and neglect before it happens. Learn how you can grow a better tomorrow for children and families in your community at https://bit.ly/GrowingBetterTogether.
You can help prevent child abuse and neglect by donating to Prevent Child Abuse America®: https://pinwheels.preventchildabuse.org/.
Town Hall Topic:
Join @PCAAmerica, Mom 2.0, and Mom It Forward as we learn more about Prevent Child About America. The Town Hall event will be held on Tuesday, April 12, 2022, from 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). See giveaway info here.
Town Hall Details:
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #GrowingBetterTogether Twitter Town Hall Event
- When: Tuesday, April 12, 2022, from 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the town hall hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #GrowingBetterTogether
- Topic: Growing Better Together
- Panelist: @PCAAmerica @Mom2Summit
- Moderators: @MomItForward @ForwardIM @TroyPattee
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Town Hall Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)