Kodak: Thursday #gno Twitter Party on Motherhood and Photography
Developing photos and scrapbooking might seem a bit time-consuming but with Kodak Photo Books you can easily create a one-of-a-kind photo book that is personalized and filled with all of your favorite moments. The online application helps you manage every detail page-by-page and with over 40 stylish backgrounds, there is bound to be a design that you love.
Wondering what to get mom for Mother’s Day this year? Or, looking to treat yourself to a memorable gift? These photo books are a great idea to show Mom just how much you love her. Plus, sharing memories is an added bonus to any Mother’s Day celebration. Be sure to stop by a Kodak Kiosk to take advantage of their “Buy One, Get One Free” sale on their 8x10 photo books.
Join Kodak’s Chief Blogger and our panel of experts as we discuss ways motherhood and photography. The party will be held on Thursday, May 5 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, May 5 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #KodakBogo)
- Topic: Motherhood and Photography
- Who: Brand Panelist: @kodakcb @KodakCommunity @KodakKiosks @KodakMom Community Panelists: @scrappinmichele @simplymodernmom @HowToSimplify, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.