Mattress Firm: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Do you think that Halloween is scary? What about what is lurking in your child’s bed? Scary! Your kids are growing by the second which means that you have to take their comfort into consideration. You also have to take their health into consideration as well.
Did you know that you need to replace your child’s mattress every eight years? That means, if you bought your child’s bed when they were a toddler and they are now 10-12 years old, then it’s time for a new bed. But, how do you know if you’re buying the right bed? The good news is that Mattress Firm supports people in every development phase of their life.
Be sure to join the Twitter party on Tuesday, October 28 to learn all about healthy habits, specifically as they relate to sleep. You’ll walk away with all sorts of helpful knowledge.
Join Mattress Firm, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about your child’s sleep habits and their transition from crib to bed. The party will be held on Tuesday, October 28 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 28 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #crib2college
- Topic: Your child’s sleep habits and their transition from crib to bed
- Who:Brand Panelist: @MattressFirm @Protect_A_Bed Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.