Michelle McCullough: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Raise your hand if you are a mom or soon-to-be mom. Keep your hand raised if you are a working mom. Now raise your hand if you want to “have it all” but are unsure of how exactly to create such a mindset? All one needs is the proper tools to create, build, and maintain such a mindset.
Michelle McCullough is a mom who knows all too well the stresses of motherhood including its messes and of course – the joys. Michelle is also a working mother who balances family life with the needs and stresses of a prosperous career as a speaker, strategist, success coach, serial entrepreneur, and show host! Seriously, how does she do it?
Answer - with simple systems and tools that can help you work smarter NOT harder, and to be more connected in a disconnected world thus creating meaningful and abundant lives.
“Michelle is a strong presenter with solid content and expertise that will add value and wow any audience. She’s particularly excellent in marketing and business strategy...” – Kelly King Anderson, Startup Princess Foundation & Managing Director
Join Michelle McCullough, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about thriving and ENJOYING life. The party will be held on Tuesday, August 13 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 13 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your favorite Twitter Platform using the hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #timeblueprint
- Topic: Thriving & ENJOYING Life
- Who: Brand Panelist: @speakmichelle Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.