The Mom Next Door: Thursday #gno Twitter Party on Sharing Recommendations and Making Purchasing Decisions
Day in and day out, we’re always making purchasing decisions. What’s good for my family? Will my kids like this product more than that product? How will my family benefit from this activity compared to that activity? At times, it can probably seem exhausting. That’s why it helps to learn from others to see what worked and what didn’t.
Sharing recommendations, learning from others, chatting with other moms, and reading reviews are all helpful ways to better educate yourself on top products in the marketplace. How do you share your recommendations with other moms? What’s your preferred method of getting recommendations from other moms?
Join @360PR, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about how moms make purchasing decisions and share recommendations. The party will be held on Thursday, October 4 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, October 4 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #MomNextDoor
- Topic: Sharing Recommendations and Making Purchasing Decisions
- Who: Brand Panelists: @360PR, Community Panelists: @BudgetGourmetM @CafeSmom @PenningtonPoint @Living_LaLaLand @DuongSheahan, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020