National Mashed Potato Day: Special Tuesday Daytime Twitter Party
On October 18th, join Idahoan and celebrate National Mashed Potato Day!
Mashed potatoes are a staple on the dinner table during any family meal, and when it comes to mealtime, Sunday dinner is the gold standard. It’s the one day of the week when you’re most likely to go “all out” and prepare a great-tasting meal. New Idahoan Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes are so delicious that – when served as part of a weekday dinner — they make “any day taste like Sunday”.
In celebration of the new Idahoan Signature™ Russets Mashed Potatoes, Idahoan® invites you to plan your meals around mashed potatoes. Snap pics with your family during dinner, upload to social media, use #NationalMashedPotatoDay and #Idahoan to join in on the fun!
Join @IdahoanFoods, Mom It Forward, and our Mom It Forward community panel for a special Tuesday DAYTIME Twitter Party as we chat and celebrate National Mashed Potato Day! There will be chances to win awesome prizes! The party will be held on Tuesday, October 18 from 1-2 p.m. ET.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) National Mashed Potato Day Twitter party. Click here to learn about #gno!
- When: Tuesday, October 18 from 1-2 p.m. ET.
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #NationalMashedPotatoDay
- Topic: National Mashed Potato Day
- Who: Brand Panelist: @IdahoanFoods
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prize that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Fall Traditions: Carving Pumpkins and Decorating Cookies - September 20, 2023
- Seasonal Crafts: Fall Decorating Ideas - August 25, 2023
- Meal Plan: Cooking with Chicken - July 15, 2023