#OwletLove Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Parenthood might just be the most awesome thing that could happen in life. When a child is born, nothing can compare to the feelings of excitement, pride, joy, and love. Having children and raising them is a huge responsibility. Those first few months and even the first year is what many identify as the most crucial in the parenting process. This is a time when babies require so much attention and constant watch overs - giving parents little time for themselves. So, what does a company like Owlet make for these ever hardworking parents?
The Owlet Smart Sock.
Unlike any other product on the market, Owlet uses hospital technology called pulse oximetry. To put it simply, the Owlet Smart Sock monitors baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels and sends that information to a Base Station and your smartphone, designed to alert you if your baby stops breathing. This technology is very common among doctors and nurses and has been in use for decades. It’s proven, safe and accurate. Owlet is designed to give parents one less thing to worry about and thus, the tagline: Rest assured.
An increasing number of parents are happy and satisfied with the Owlet Smart Sock since its release. Owlet has received tons of positive feedback about the product, and stories from more than a dozen parents show that Owlet is changing lives.
Join Owlet, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about parenthood, and ways on how we can achieve better sleep quality for our children, and ourselves. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 9 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 9, 2016, from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags:#gno #OwletLove
- Topic: Owlet: There When It Matters
- Brand Panelist: @owletbabycare
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
RT @MomItForward Join the @owletbabycare #gno Twitter party on 2/9 (9-10 EST) bit.ly/1o6tDjq #OwletLove PLS RT
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Gardening Trends - May 9, 2022
- 42 Easter Treats and Crafts - March 1, 2022
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 17, 2022