PBS KIDS Giveaway: PBS KIDS Prize Pack
Did you know that Summer Learning Day is on June 21? Since that’s right around the corner and so is summer break (if your kids aren’t on it already), we thought it would be great to celebrate summer learning with PBS KIDS!
To bridge the summer learning gap, The Electric Company just launched a new Summer Learning Program that builds on the success of the television series The Electric Company – funded by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) and airing on PBS KIDS – in teaching crucial areas of literacy, numeracy and the vocabulary of math. The summer program, created by Sesame Workshop, is designed to promote school readiness, with a particular emphasis on reaching children in low-income areas.
The summer program's centerpiece is a curriculum that employs a consistent narrative story line across multiple forms of media, including television episodes, online gaming and printed materials, to reinforce educational concepts.
The TEC Summer Learning Program curriculum, including online professional training for teachers, episodes of The Electric Company, group activities and the The Adventures of The Electric Company on Prankster Planet online gaming experience, are now available on PBS KIDS Lab.
Make sure to join us on June 19 as we chat about summer learning with PBS KIDS!
This week's giveaway is all about summer learning. Five lucky winners will receive a PBS KIDS Prize Pack (ARV: $50).
For a chance to win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets:
- Follow @PBSKIDS on Twitter.
- Like the PBS KIDS Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: How do you plan on making learning fun for your kids this summer?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward The Electric Company just launched a new Summer Learning Program! Learn more: http://bit.ly/LFxqfX #gno #pbskidsSL RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter for a chance to win a @PBSKIDS summer prize pack (5 Winners)! http://bit.ly/LFxqfX #gno #pbskidsSL RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, June 20. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020