PBS KIDS GO!®: Thursday Daytime #gno Twitter Party on Learning Music and Spanish
Learning foreign languages and music from a young age can help kids build key skills, yet often these subject areas are not available in schools. To make learning the Spanish language and music both entertaining and accessible to all kids, PBS KIDS GO!® recently launched two new animated children’s web series, Chuck Vanderchuck’s “Something Something” Explosion and Noah Comprende. These series were introduced based on PBS’ continued commitment to offer engaging and educational media for children across all platforms, and in an effort to help fill curricular gaps for kids by exploring music and the Spanish language.
Chuck Vanderchuck’s “Something Something” Explosion engages children in a variety of musical genres while also stimulating creativity. Noah Comprende introduces children to the Spanish language through animated videos with embedded games. Both properties are designed for children ages 6-9 years old and roll out new webisodes monthly on PBSKIDSGO.org. Each webisode integrates original games and activities into the narrative, allowing kids to interact with the characters. With these two new series, learning Spanish and music is not only interactive and engaging, but also super fun!
Join PBS KIDS GO! and producers of Chuck Vanderchuck’s “Something Something” Explosion and Noah Comprende as we discuss learning music and Spanish through educational media for children. The daytime party will be held on Thursday, May 19 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET (12CT, 11MT, 10PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, May 19 from 1-2 p.m. EST (12CT, 11 MT, & 10 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #PBSKIDSGO)
- Topic: Learning Music and the Spanish Language through Educational Media
- Who: Brand Panelists: @pbskids @noahcomprende @jefkaminsky @jackferraiolo, Community Panelists: @c2cmom @bigguysmama @scrappinmichele @pluslily @carissarogers, Moderators: @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.