Peeps: #PEEPSONALITY Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
One of the best things about the holidays is that it gives us an excuse to have as much sweets as we want. We get to hit the stores looking to purchase cookies, candy, and tons of baked goods all in the holiday themes. Some of us even like to get crafty with our desserts and add some embellishments to make our treats more festive.
Did you know that PEEPS® are more than just an Easter-time treat? They are available all year long for a delightful treat. With new, innovative flavors being introduced every season, PEEPS® deliver happiness with every bite of its sweet-tasting, delightful varieties.
The iconic marshmallow brand, PEEPS®, has launched new flavors and shapes just in time for the season. These delightful treats could make perfect accents to your holiday desserts or as stocking stuffers for an extra dose of sweet fun! On top of that, PEEPS® also has the famous and fun-loving Minions added to their line of marshmallow treats for a limited time. Best to grab them soon before they fly out of the shelves. PEEPS® marshmallow treats are now available all year round, with lots of new flavors and delightful varieties.
Join PEEPS® and Mom It Forward as we chat about “Holiday PEEPSONALITY.” The party will be held on Tuesday, December 1st, from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about giveaways to and a chance to win the PEEPS® Prize pack up that including merchandise, plush toys, gift sets and tons of PEEPS® candy.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 1st from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags:#gno #PEEPSONALITY
- Topic: “Holiday PEEPSONALITY” - holiday traditions, recipes, crafting, décor and more!
- Brand Panelist: @PEEPSBrand
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021