Photogging Giveaway 3 Muvee Reveal Software
Not one, but five lucky winners will receive a Muvee Reveal software package which retails for nearly $80. Winners will be announced during #gno on twitter and on this blog Tuesday, February 3 at 10 p.m. EST (7 p.m. PST). All entries must be received by Monday, February 2 at midnight EST (9 p.m. PST). Please see "Giveaway Entry Rules" and "Service Project/Photo Hints & Tips" sections for more details.
Note: Nine people will win the Muvee Reveal software: 5 winners from this giveaway, 2 runners up from the blogging giveaway, and 2 runners up from the vlogging giveaway.
Giveaway Entry Rules
1. Serve: Plan and carry out a service project or random act of kindness (see criteria below).
2. Photog: Take a picture of your experience and upload it to the Mom It Forward Flickr Group.*
b. Upload photo to your own flickr account.
c. Join the Mom It Forward Flickr Group.
d. Choose "add photo" on Mom It Forward Flickr Group
4. Tweet about the giveaway, including this link: Mom It Forward Giveaway.
5. OPTIONAL: Share your photo on twitter using Twit Pics.
6. Post the button below on your blog either in the sidebar or in a post.
7. Join: Join the Mom It Forward Facebook Fan Page and Mom It Forward Facebook Group.
8. Enter to Win: Submit a comment here by Monday, February 2 at midnight EST (9 p.m. PST), letting us know when you have completed steps 1-7, including links to your tweet(s) and blog.**
Note: To be considered for the contest, you must complete all of the above-listed steps.
Service Project/Post Hints & Tips
The giveaway winner will be chosen by a panel. We are looking for someone who embraces the Mom It Forward spirit and helps others catch the vision as well. Hint! The winning photo will be chosen based on, but not limited to, the following criteria.Consider a service project or random act of kindness that involves:
- Creativity—Fun, unusual, or unique ways to meet a need.
- Reach—Involves a lot of people or helps a lot of people.
- Meaning—Touches someone in a big way or meets a big need.
- Sharing—Helps spread the Mom It Forward movement by getting the Mom It Forward word out in a big way!
- Inspiring—Helps others catch the vision of your project in a creative photo that showcases how you met the above-listed criteria.