RSVP for Tuesday’s Twitter Party With the Make-A-Wish Foundation
The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions. Most children wait until school is out to get their wishes, making summer a very busy season for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
This Tuesday night, join the Make-A-Wish Foundation at the #gno Twitter party from 9-11 p.m. ET (8-10 p.m. CT, 7-9 p.m. MT, and 6-8 p.m. PT) as we discuss parenting children with special needs while raising awareness for the Make-A-Wish Foundation's Summer of 5000 Wishes program.
Thanks to The Canyons resort in Park City, UT for donating one night's stay and two ski lift tickets for this week's giveaway. Click here to enter for a chance to win!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, July 13, 9-11 p.m. EST (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, & 6-8 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #makeawish.)
- Topic: Parenting children with special needs
- Who: Brand Panelist: @makeawish Community Panelists: @chaotic_barb @digitalkadi @juliecole @mommyniri @parkermama @redneckmommy Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a one-night stay and two ski lift tickets from The Canyons resort in Park City, UT. (Deadline: Saturday, July 18 at midnight PT)
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.