RSVP for Wednesday #gno Twitter Party to Chat Kids & Gaming With GameStop
Kids love their toys. And as they grow older, electronics become all the rage. If your kids are like mine, they love their online time, especially when it comes to fun activities like gaming. But as parents, we need to be aware of how to maximize the benefits of gaming as well as how to prevent against its potential downsides.
This WEDNESDAY (note the change in day!), join the #gno Twitter party from 9-11 ET (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, 6-8 PT) with the fab folks from GameStop and Nintendo and a team of mom bloggers to share the latest trends in gaming and tips for helping kids get the most benefits from their gaming experiences.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- Sponsor: GameStop
- When: Wednesday, September 15 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8-10 CT, 7-9 MT, & 6-8 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #GameStop.)
- Topic: Kids' Gaming—Tips, Latest Trends, and Using Gaming as a Teaching Tool
- Who: Brand Panelists: @bsharum @pinkerella72 @christawitt Panelists: @daniellesmithTV @jennyonthespot @littletechgirl @mommyfactor @muffintinmom @OHmommy @reallifesarah @rockinmama @scrappinmichele @Tech4Moms Moderators@jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway. Click here for more details.
Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022