RSVP for Wednesday #gno Twitter Party to Chat Men/Women Relationships (He Said/She Said) with Hill Harper
Some of us are all too familiar with the whole idea that men and women speak their own languages. Many of us tend to think that men’s talk focuses on hierarchy and competition whereas women tend to focus on connection and feelings. When asked a specific question, the male and female answers might be drastically different. When talking about a certain topic, men and women might think differently about it or voice opposing opinions.
Hill Harper, a well-known actor and author of several books, tacks the topic communications in his news book “The Conversation: How Men and Women and Can Build Loving, Trusting Relationships,” which aims at helping men and women overcome these barriers to build strong and lasting relationships.
Join Hill Harper and our panel of experts on our custom Tweetgrid as we discuss he said/she said on men/women’s relationships. The party will be held on Wednesday, October 20 from 9-11 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). See the details below about this week's Hill Harper Prize Pack Giveaway and click here to enter.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, October 20, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #HillHarper.)
- Topic: Men/Women Relationships (He Said/She Said)
- Who: Brand Panelist: @hillharper Community Panelist: @chrisharrington @mommyniri @thepapapost @tonyaharrington Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway. Click here for more details.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
RT @momitforward Join @HillHarper #gno Twitter party 10/20--9-11 ET 2 chat about relationships http://bit.ly/9tXHff PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020