RSVP: #Mom2Summit #gno Twitter Party
We’re thrilled to be partnering with the Mom 2.0 Summit community in the promotion of their upcoming Mom 2.0 Summit EVERYWHERE online conference Wednesday and Thursday, October 13-14, 2021. Whether you are signed up to attend their event, are going to another virtual conference soon, or want to get the skinny on tips for social media conference attendance in 2021, this Twitter Party is for you.
This year’s Mom 2.0 Summit might be virtual but you’ll still get incredible perks as if you were attending in person. We’re not only talking about awesome sessions and workshops. But also, you’ll enjoy virtual networking, a social media awards ceremony, 1:1 meetings with brands/marketers/influencers, an interactive sponsor marketplace, and even social hours. Mom 2.0 may be EVERYWHERE but they’ve masterfully made it so you can all be together.
This Special Twitter event is the Welcome Party for Mom 2.0 Everywhere, hosted by Mom 2.0 and Presented by Hallmark Cards. Everyone is invited---and everyone attending gets a FREE code to make a personalized Sign and Send Hallmark card! And there will be a giveaway at the end where 10 people can win $50 gift cards from Hallmark!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #Mom2Summit Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #Mom2Summit #CardsDoMore
- Topic: Mom 2.0 Everywhere is this week! Get ready to Move Ahead!
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Mom2Summit
- Moderators: @MomItForward @ForwardIM @TroyPattee
- Community Panelists: Soon to be announced!
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more about giveaways
How to Join the Virtual Twitter Soiree
Do the following to participate:
- Open up your Twitter app and follow @Mom2Summit and @MomItForward (your party hosts).
- Search for these hashtags: #Mom2Summit #gno #CardsDoMore.
- Answer our questions, ask your own, or just join in the chatter using the chat’s hashtags in your tweets so we can “see” you.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022