RSVP to Chat About Child Modeling & Young Hollywood This Tuesday on Twitter During #GNO
I'm not gonna lie to you! When my now 6YO was a mere babe, I entered him in one of those parenting magazine cover contests. And to this day I'm sure it was my photography that made it so he didn't reign contest winner!
Can you relate to the feeling of everyone needing to see the cutest child in the world (which just so happens to be your son or daughter) on the cover of a magazine, in a catalog, on a TV show, or in a movie? Or, do you embrace the other side of this feeling and wouldn't want this for your child to save your life?
This Tuesday at #gno, we'll chat with The Cute Kid and other knowledgeable gals, who have expertise in this arena and can answer your questions on child modeling and young hollywood.
And, don't forget to enter to win one of our two amazing giveaways going on this week.
- What: The Cute Kid is sponsoring this week's #gno Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 8, 9-11 p.m. EST
- Where: Join us as we party using this custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtag #gno.)
- Topic: Child modeling and young hollywood
- Who: @ginalaguardia, @hollywoodmom, @judygoss, @katjapresnal, @msunitedstates, @momfluential
- Party Favors: Click here to check out this week’s giveaway sponsored by The Cute Kid.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.