Seventh Generation: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Living a Green and Healthy Life
As consumers, we face hundreds of small choices on a daily basis and how we make those decisions can impact generations to come. Living a greener life not only helps the planet, it also helps you model good behavior to your children by leaving them, and future generations, with a healthier way of life.
Seventh Generation is known for its efforts in green living. Every day, they’re providing products that are not only good for the environment, but they also help to make their users live greener and healthier lives.
To further raise awareness about green living and sustainability, Seventh Generation is pleased to raise the curtain on a new summer music promotion with best-selling children's performers, The Laurie Berkner Band. The artists have worked with Seventh Generation to express sustainability in song with the release of the original track "One Seed."
To learn more about “One Seed,” be sure to stop by Seventh Generation’s music page. To talk more about green living, mark your calendar for Tuesday, August 23 where you can chat with the brand and learn more!
Join Seventh Generation, Laurie Berkner, and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to live a green and healthy life. The party will be held on Tuesday, August 23 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 23 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #SeventhGen)
- Topic: Living a green and healthy life
- Who: Brand Panelist: @SeventhGen @LaurieBerkner, Community Panelists: @CrunchyGreenMom @fitcheerldr @WildOrchids09 @Healthy_Child @PureNaturalDiva , Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @TimeOutMom
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.