Silk: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
The weather is warming up as our kids now head outside to enjoy the warm weather and we begin to say goodbye to winter. It is time for a little spring cleaning as we pack up the heavy coats and thick wool sweaters, leaving no closet untouched. Spring is a time of renewal and rejuvenation, and a great time to spring clean your diet along with your wardrobe.
Silk understands the desire for great tasting products that enable nutritious simple choices. New Silk Almond Coconut Blend is the perfect balance of almond and coconut flavors. At only 50 calories per serving, it is a great way to add more delicious to your diet (also available in Unsweetened).
Here are a few simple ways to spring clean your diet:
- Add an extra serving or two of fruits and vegetables, nut, or dairy alternatives every day
- Swap dairy milk for Silk soymilk, almond milk, or coconut milk in your morning smoothie or cereal
- Incorporate more plan-based foods into your diet
- Visit Silk’s social pages for tips and recipes to help
For more information on the new products, or to learn more about the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle, visit www.silk.com.
Join Silk, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about spring cleaning. The party will be held on Thursday, March 27 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, March 27 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #mybloom
- Topic: Spring Cleaning
- Who: Brand Panelists: @LoveMySilk Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021