Store Brand Formula Giveaway: Win a Kindle Fire and Infant Formula
As moms, it’s easy to fall into the trap of “higher price equals higher quality.” Although this is the case for certain baby products, moms should know that certain store brand categories are highly regulated by the FDA and by law must meet the same quality requirements as national brands.
A good example of this is with infant formula. Side-by-side comparisons of comparable formulas reveal little, if any, difference in the nutrient levels or ingredient listings between store brand formulas and national brand formulas.
Moms who choose to formula feed or want to supplement breast milk with formula, can feel confident choosing store brand infant formulas, such as Walmart’s Parents Choice, Target’s up & up, Kroger’s Comforts, and Sam’s Club’s Simply Right, which are nutritionally comparable to national brands, yet typically cost half the price, saving parents up to $600 a year.
For more information, go to www.storebrandformula.com.
Join our #gno Twitter party on Tuesday, March 6 to learn more about safety and feeding tips for baby!
This week's giveaway is all about safety and nutrition for baby. One winner will receive a Kindle Fire and store brand formula (ARV: $250).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @StrBrandFormula on Twitter.
- Like Store Brand Formula on Facebook.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: How did/do you keep your baby safe and healthy?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Chat w/ us on the @MomItForward Forum about safety and baby feeding tips! http://bit.ly/yoTb9D #gno #SBFormula PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter to win a Kindle Fire and @StrBrandFormula Infant Formula! http://bit.ly/wDLLsn #SBFormula #gno PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, March 7. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020