SWAGG: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Smart Shopping Using Mobile Devices
The holiday season is upon us and with that comes gift lists complete with all of the items that you would love to give your family and friends. Whether it’s writing down your gift ideas on scrap pieces of paper or creating detailed spreadsheets, people have their own way of going about making sure that their gifts are purchased.
Here’s a thought: Have you ever turned to your mobile device to help you complete your holiday shopping? Why waste paper when you can use your phone to help you while you’re actually in the stores shopping. Knowing that people need assistance and organization when it comes to holiday shopping, SWAGG rolled out a mobile app that lets you shop smarter using your mobile phone – including buying, sending or swapping SWAGG gifts. In other words, holiday shopping just got easier, smarter and less stressful.
Join SWAGG and our panel of experts as we discuss using mobile devices and apps to shop smarter. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 21 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win. By the way, feel free to join our discussion on the new Mom It Forward forum to talk about using mobile devices and apps to shop smarter!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 21 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #SWAGG)
- Topic: Smart shopping using mobile devices and apps
- Who: Brand Panelist: @swaggmobile, Community Panelists: @LittleTechGirl @Tech4Moms @rockinmama @CarleyKnobloch @scrappinmichele @superdumb, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win an 11" MacBook Air
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.