The Creative Connection: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on DIY
Learning how to make homemade crafts and starting creative hobbies can be satisfying, exciting, and rewarding. Stopping by the store and buying a present is so easy…but where’s the love in that? Instead, homemade crafts can be made straight from the heart and can be so meaningful to others. In celebration of crafts and DIY projects, the great folks at The Creative Connection have started a new type of event that brings together creative women and women entrepreneurs in one setting.
The Creative Connection is a national conference and market celebrating creative women and entrepreneurs that will land in St. Paul at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on September 15-17. Bringing together the creative process of handmade goods and food with the marketing savvy of business and social media, the second annual event will draw on the rich experience of over 100 industry experts, entrepreneurs, and authors.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, July 5 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #TCCEvent)
- Topic: DIY
- Who: Brand Panelists: @TCCEvent, Community Panelists: @ECelebrating @gussysews @SthrnFairytale @oliveandollie @graphicsfairy @StephanieOdea @cindyhopper @jenjentrixie @TCreativeBlogs @UcreateLLC @wherewomencreat @wherewomencook @prairiemama @looneytunes @sahans @housewifestacy @taunitweets @paigewh @craftychica @iheartbcd, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020