Tostitos: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party on Staying Connected with Family and Friends
The holiday season is such a busy time of the year and often the people who tend to get overlooked are the courageous heroes who are on enemy lines risking their lives so that we can have better and safer lives. This time of year is a difficult time for the troops as they spend the holidays separated from family and friends. In order to help soften the affects of being away from home during the holidays, the Tostitos brand, in partnership with the USO, hosted “Connect to Home Bowl,” a one-of-a-kind college football experience to give the troops a little taste of home during the holiday season.
The bowl-game-inspired celebration was held at an undisclosed military base in the Persian Gulf on December 22nd, 2010. The troops experienced game-day rituals and even had a chance to play alongside college football legends. The great American tradition of football will bring everyone a little closer this holiday season as it gives the troops a taste of home. Highlights of the game will be shown during halftime of the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on January 1, 2011.
Join Tostitos and our panel of experts as we discuss staying connected with family and friends. The party will be held on Wednesday, January 5 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the Tostitos giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, January 5 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #TostitosConnecttoHomeBowl)
- Topic: Staying connected with family and friends
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Fritolay @LaVarArrington, Community Panelists: @chaotic_barb @MilitaryMama @alisonlewis @crazyadventures @Texasholly @RachelFerrucci @CherylBudge @ParkerMama, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to enter the Tostitos giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020