Voice Rockrz: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Music Education
The stage is prepped, the crowd is amped, it’s time to rock and Voice Rockrz is here to help! More than just a microphone, Voice Rockrz gives children the sound, the look and the attitude to unleash their inner rock stars!
Children can use the included matching ring and bracelet to magically unlock effects: kids hit those soaring high notes with ease, hear their voices echo across the stadium and transform into a rocking robot as the crowd cheers in amazement! Use the built-in MP3 input jack to connect to an MP3 player and sing along to your child’s favorite tracks, or unplug and go solo- everyone is a star!
The following are some key features of the Mic:
- Echo-Tastic Voice Effect
- Hi-Note Voice Effect
- Robot-Riffic Voice Effect
- Drum Roll Sound Effect
- Crowd Cheering Sound Effect
The Voice Rockrz Mic allows kids to tap into the magic and have fun with the music they love!
Join Voice Rockrz and our panel of parents as we discuss music education. The party will be held on Monday, September 19 from 9-11 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, September 19 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #VoiceRockrz)
- Topic: Music Education
- Who: Brand Panelist: @VoiceRockrz, Community Panelists: @c2cmom @jenrab @scrappinmichele @littletechgirl @7onashoestring @cafesmom, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020