We’re Talking Love & Chocolate at #GNO!
- What: GNO (What's GNO? Click here to find out!)
- Where: Tweet Grid (#gno)
- When: Between 6 & 10 p.m. PST (9 p.m. to 1 a.m. EST)
- Who: Welcome our first guy guest tweet Chris Perrin from @blogwelldone
- Why: To chat about love and chocolate (Mmmmmmmm!)
- Important: Want to win big? Enter to win one of our three giveaways.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF).
Note: This does not enter you for the giveaways.
The following two tabs change content below.
An active part of the Mom It Forward team, Jyl primarily writes about parenting, social good, and all things travel related. In a past life, Jyl was an award-winning copywriter and designer of corporate training programs for Fortune 100 companies. Offline, Jyl is married to @TroyPattee; a mom to two teen boys and a beagle named #Hashtag; loves large amounts of cheese, dancing, and traveling; and lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Topping her bucket list is the goal to visit 50 countries by the time she's 50.