YourCollegeKid.com: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Preparing Your Kid for College
As the summer quickly approaches, you might have an eager high school graduate on your hands who cannot wait to go shopping for dorm room accessories. College is such an exciting time but it can also be very nerve-wrecking for parents and kids alike. Sending kids off to college is both a joyous and sad moment. You’re so happy to see them succeed but at the same time, you might be worried that your kid is off on his/her own, ready to explore the world…without you.
While websites exist to provide information and advice on important life experiences, like getting married, buying a house or having a baby, there is no single online resource dedicated to parents regarding having children in college. YourCollegeKid.com is a one-stop shop for parents with kids in college or preparing to send their child to college, providing unbiased information and peer-to-peer advice on emotional, practical and financial aspects of the college experience. The information and advice found at YourCollegeKid.com include both guide-written articles and parent-driven forums, addressing all manner of issues and concerns parents experience leading up to and during their student’s entire university life.
Join YourCollegeKid.com and our panel of experts as we discuss how to prepare your kid for college. The party will be held on Tuesday, June 14 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 14 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #YourCollegeKid)
- Topic: Preparing Your Kid for College
- Who: Brand Panelists: @YourCollegeKid @YCKMaureen @lisabakewell, Community Panelists: @7onashoestring @bcre8uv @duongsheahan, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Photography: Simple Tips and Tricks for Beautiful Food Photographs - January 18, 2022
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020