#GuacIsExtra: Cinco De Mayo #gno Twitter Party
“If life gives you avocados, make guacamole.” Isn’t that funny? No?... Oops, how guacward!
As we commemorate Cinco De Mayo with large parades, parties, and traditional Mexican songs and foods, Avocados From Mexico is elevating your fiesta by making guac like there’s no tomorrow. If you're feeling just a little extra, Cinco De Mayo is the perfect day to celebrate with guacamole made with Avocados From Mexico—which will make your holiday extra fun and extra delicious. Head over to Avocados From Mexico’s site and share their memes or create your own for a chance to win a free year of avocados!
Join us for another fun Twitter party as we talk about making guacamole extraordinary with @AvosFromMexico!
Join @AvosfromMexico, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we learn more about techniques in making your guacamole extraordinary. The party will be held on May 5, 2018 from NOON - 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. CT, 10 a.m. MT, 9 a.m. PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #GuacWorld Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: May 5, 2018 from NOON - 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. CT, 10 a.m. MT, 9 a.m. PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno AND #GuacIsExtra AND #AvosFromMexico AND #AvoSweepstakes
- Topic: Guac Is Extra
- Who: Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prize that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022