Kelley Blue Book: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
Finding the right car for you takes a lot of research - and at Kelley Blue Book, the vehicle valuation source trusted by both consumers and the automotive industry, they offer pricing and other useful information for both new and used cars to help make the purchase decision easier. The company, which celebrates its 90th anniversary in 2016, also believes that cool and affordable can coexist when looking for the perfect new car.
At KBB.com, visitors can find Kelley Blue Book’s exclusive Fair Market Range, which is part of its Price Advisor Tool, revealing the range of what shoppers can reasonably expect to pay this week in their area for a new vehicle when purchasing from a dealer. Kelley Blue Book’s Fair Market Range is based on factors like current market conditions, vehicle availability, local demand and seasonal buying trends. On KBB.com, car shoppers also can compare car models, research a vehicle’s 5-Year Cost to Own information, read reviews from both car experts and consumers, and check out helpful shopping lists for the best cars available to meet your needs and within your budget, including this year’s 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000.
KBB.com's primary criteria for the 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000 of 2016 is simple: a car must be fun to drive and fun to own.
Kelley Blue Book will jump-start the summer driving season and host the #KBBCoolest Cars for All Twitter party. Attention to new graduates, young professionals, new parents and anyone looking an affordable “cool car” - join @KelleyBlueBook, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about getting the best value car for you and your family with Kelley Blue Book. The party will be held on Thursday, May 19 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). See giveaway detail here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, May 19 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7MT, 6PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags:#gno and #KBBCoolest
- Topic: #KBBCoolest Cars for All
- Brand Panelist: @KelleyBlueBook
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021