RISE: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Summer is the best time to be outdoors! Keep your kids safe from pests and insects found in common outdoor spaces like backyards, gardens, lawns and parks. What should you do to keep pests away? RISE suggests putting on repellents, use environment-friendly pesticides, and keep play areas clean and without stagnant water.
Along with RISE (Responsible Industry for a Sound Environment)®, organizations like the EPA or the Environmental Protection Agency or EPA, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have joined forces to promote healthier play spaces and for the protection of communities from mosquito-caused diseases like the Zika and West Nile Virus. Whether you plan to travel or stay indoors for the summer, medical professionals suggest it is best to take preventive measures against mosquitoes and other pests.
To learn more visit: www.debugthemyths.com
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #AtoZika Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 28 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags:#gno and #AtoZika
- Topic: A to Zika
- Brand Panelist: @DebugtheMyths
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.