Mom It Forward™ is a social media community and worldwide network dedicated to enhancing the lives of women, their families, and the communities in which they live. It began in 2008 when co-founder Jyl Johnson Pattee transformed her widely popular “Girls' Night Out” (#gno™) Twitter parties into a weekly event with purpose. The Twitter parties quickly developed into a community of women at momitforward.com where they could further connect, share information, and make an impact.
Mom It Forward community members are highly engaged and viewed as creditable sources of information to their peers, bringing new life to the old adage “mom knows best.” By partnering with various brands and organizations, Mom It Forward provides the community with in-the-know information via Twitter parties, blog tours, live events ... the list goes on and on.
Where Is Mom It Forward?
The Mom It Forward community is the perfect gathering place for women—both on and offline.
In addition to Twitter parties, Mom It Forward also regularly designs and organizes online and offline events, including blog tours and blogger outreach as well as hometown events, ranging from house parties to conferences. These experience-driven marketing events provide valuable exposure to participating partners. Similarly, the integration of online and offline events heightens the community’s influence by creating a natural channel for women to personally interact and change the world around them.
Mom It Forward is also in the process of rolling out Mom It Forward Worldwide, which is an international organization women can take part in with other women in their communities. Click here to learn more about this organization.
If you are interested in forming or joining a chapter in your community, please click here or e-mail momitforward [at] gmail [dot] com with the phrase "momIF Worldwide" in the subject line.
How Can You Be Part of the Mom It Forward Community?
Members of the Mom It Forward community join for strength and friendship—you know, the adult interaction women crave—but leave with so much more ... feeling strengthened, uplifted, excited, and with ideas for and a call to action to give back in fun, creative, meaningful ways all while balancing their role and improving their abilities as an individual and as a mom or influencer. You can join the Mom It Forward community in one or more of the following ways:
- Participate in a #gno Tuesday Twitter parties as a panelist or as an attendee.
- Visit, comment, and/or guest post on momitforward.com.
- Nominate an inspiring mom to be featured on momitforward.com.
- Attend our online and offline events, including live #gnos, workshops, service projects, fundraisers, and conferences. Click here to view our calendar.
- Start or join a Mom It Forward Chapter near you. Click here for more details.
- Connect with us in the many places we are at online:
How can you join the Mom It Forward Blogger Network?
If you want to take part in blogger campaigns and you're not part of the Mom It Forward Social Media Influencer Network yet, please be sure to sign up by clicking the button below! We look forward to working with you!
Does Mom It Forward Have Sponsorship Opportunities?
Absolutely! Mom It Forward, Inc. works with brands that align with the Mom It Forward mission. Brands add tremendous value to the Mom It Forward community and #gno parties. They are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Provide giveaways, offering products that benefit community members.
- Join the weekly #gno parties by providing expert panelists that can share knowledge and tips on the week’s #gno topic.
- Offer downloadable e-coupons for products that benefit community members.
- Provide product or services at live events, conferences, fundraisers, etc.
- Partner on social media campaigns, including consulting, blog tours and blogger outreach, off-site events, etc.
Companies and organizations Mom It Forward has worked with include Feeding America, Park City Mountain Resort, ScanPan, The Christmas Box Foundation, Yehu Microfinance, S-Curve Records, Orville Redenbacher, Kodak, Alice.com, Mozy, Design-Her Gals, Campbell’s, Lifetime TV, Be Bright Pink, and Crayola, Libby’s, OfficeMax, Cheerios, TimexStyle, Zone Perfect, and Seventh Generation.
Are you a brand and/or agency? Do you want to learn more about how we can spread the word about your products or services? Visit Mom It Forward Media to learn more about our services. If you are interested in sponsorship information and opportunities, please submit a request by clicking here.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- 10 Tips for Traveling With Teens at Universal Orlando Resort - June 19, 2018
- Inexpensive Summer Time Family Fun Tips - June 12, 2018
- Kids Craft: How to Decorate Pots With Molding Clay - May 19, 2018