Barilla: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
Nothing celebrates friends and family during the holiday season better than a homemade lasagne, fresh from the oven. But as universally loved as they may be, many home cooks believe lasagne is beyond their culinary capabilities and best left up to the Italian nonnas and other professionals.
“Nonsenso!” says Barilla’s Executive Chef and Certified Lasagne Expert, Lorenzo Boni. And on December 19 from 9-10 p.m. EST, he’ll show you exactly how to perfect (and simplify) the art of lasagne and answer all of your holiday pasta meal questions with the help bloggers. We’ll also give away a gorgeous gift basket featuring Barilla products, kitchen accessories and a delicious selection of imported foods from the Parma, Italy-based Academia Barilla.
So tune in to @BarillaUS and @MomItForward on December 19 from 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST via hashtag #BarillaLasagne. We look forward to sharing our passion around the world’s most beloved dish and showing you how easy it can be!
Join Barilla and Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about holiday cooking. The party will be held on Wednesday, December 19 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, December 19 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #BarillaLasagne
- Topic: Holiday Recipes
- Who: Brand Panelist: @BarillaUS, Community Panelists: @raisedbyculture @staceyheneveld @ThriftyJinxy @judy511 @PheMom @ohsosavvymom @HowToSimplify, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Building Skills: 5 Photography Activities for Kids - July 6, 2015
- Fourth of July: Tips for Celebrating the Holiday and Cooking for a Crowd - June 22, 2015
- PEPCID Giveaway: Win a $250 Gift Card - June 17, 2015