Betty Crocker: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
“Whether you’re having a party or just enjoying time with loved ones, our red hot trends and recipes make it easy for your to create memorable holidays at home this year,” — Kristen Olson, Senior Food Editor, Betty Crocker Kitchens.
The Betty Crocker Test Kitchen experts have created exciting, surprising, and delicious trends this holiday season. Red Hot Holiday Trends make for even more memorable holidays. Take a look at a few of Betty Crocker’s top annual holiday trends:
- Sweet & Savory Cookies: Mind-blowing, melt-in-your mouth goodness.
- Craft Cookies for Kids: Super-easy DIY Cookie Tree
- Popcorn Reinvented: Cupcake toppings to fro-yo mix-ins, make holiday popcorn varieties.
- Merry Mash-Ups: Two desserts are better than one.
- Communal Food: Holiday open houses and impromptu gatherings are this year’s top trends.
Click here for more Red Hot Holiday Trends from Betty Crocker.
Join Betty Crocker, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about creating Red Hot Holiday Trends. The party will be held on Wednesday, December 11 from 2–3 p.m. EST (1 CT, 12 MT, & 11 PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, December 11 from 2–3 p.m. EST (1 CT, 12 MT, & 11 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #MakeMerry
- Topic: Red Hot Holiday Trends
- Who: Brand Panelists: @BettyCrocker Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.