Cans Get You Cooking: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Drop the kids off at school, clean the house, run to the store, do the laundry, find missing shoes… these are just some of the important jobs that moms do for their kids. Yet there is one thing that is most important to mom: creating nutritious and homemade meals for her family to enjoy.
There’s no denying that hectic schedules provide meal time challenges for many families. Rather than turning to the take out menu, why not explore your kitchen “Cantry?” Canned foods are not only convenient and budget-friendly, they reduce cooking time and inspire wholesome and delicious meals. And because the canning process locks in nutrients at the peak of ripeness, just hours after picking, cans are one of the best ways to get food directly from the farm to your family’s table. It’s field to sealed! Join us as we tweet about everything from meal planning strategies to how cans help you make homemade nutritious meals, easy! We’ll share fantastic recipes and tips you won’t want to miss. We’ll also be rewarding prizes to help you stock your Cantry!
Join "Cans Get You Cooking", Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about how cans get you cooking. The party will be held on Tuesday, May 28 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win. Party Details
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 28 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #CansGetYouCooking
- Topic: Cooking with Canned Food
- Who: Brand Panelists: @ScritchfieldRD Community Panelists: @LMC502 @LilacCityMomma @TCreativeBlogs @rn62 @KiddiesCorner @MyFrugalWife @MommyBlogExpert @TheLinkFairy @SweetiesFree @DonnaChaffins @Week99er @marriedcoupons @debthompson @CouponCori @Beauty4Moms @ritareviews @savingsmania @turningclockbac @KBunn @MoneySavingMadn @madamedeals @CouponMamacita @KerrificOnline @aprettycoollife @MudpiesandTiara @aboutamom @angiesangelhelp, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.