Cisco ūmi Giveaway: Win a Pair of Cisco ūmi Telepresence Units and 1 Year of Service
With so many options on ways to stay connected with family and friends, it’s easy to become a little lost. Trying to determine the best, most cost-effective way to chat with loved ones can be a bit daunting…until now.
Cisco ūmi (pronounced You-Me) recently launched a first of its kind video calling system that works through any HD TV. People can connect live with their friends and family to share all of life’s special moments live through the television, from the comfort of their living room couch.
With so many amazing features, Cisco ūmi is great for:
- New moms who want to stay close to their moms as they navigate all the “firsts”, and keep the new baby close to his/her grandparents
- Face-to-face chats with girlfriends, to check in on siblings or elderly parents and siblings, or perhaps most importantly, to stay connected to their own children and grandchildren who are far from home
- Recording or receiving HD video messages that capture baby’s first steps, Halloween costumes, or showing off a growing belly bump, that can be shared via ūmi, YouTube, Facebook, etc
- For working moms who are often on the road, Cisco ūmi also interoperates with Google Video, allowing moms to use their PC or Mac to share all the moments at home – sing a bedtime song, book or to blow a kiss good night
Cisco ūmi carries a retail price of $499 (for 1080p video quality) and coming soon $399 (for 720p video quality), with an annual service fee of $99.
This week's giveaway is all about staying connected with family and friends through technology. One winner will receive a pair of Cisco ūmi telepresence units and one year of free service (ARV: $1200).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @Ciscoumi on Twitter.
- Like Cisco ūmi on Facebook: http://facebook.com/Ciscoumi
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What piece of technology helps you stay connected with family and friends?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward #CiscoUmi makes it easy 2 stay connected w/ fam & friends w/ the new video calling system! http://bit.ly/h1YjmB #gno PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win #CiscoUmi Telepresence units & 1 year of service (ARV: $1,200) http://bit.ly/fy5mqK #gno PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, April 27. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Chore Time: How Teamwork Helps - October 22, 2014
- Craft Projects the Whole Family Can Enjoy - October 17, 2014
- Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsiblity: Win a $50 VISA Gift Card - October 16, 2014