Citi: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
Do you think your children know the value of money? How many times have they begged you for the newest and most expensive toy? And how many times have they thrown a temper tantrum after being denied a purchase?
How do you proactively teach your kids about money and the importance of saving?
Join us for a Twitter party in honor of Teach Children to Save Day (which will occur on April 23, 2013). Teach Children to Save is a national program that organizes banker volunteers to help young people develop a savings habit early in life. Citi has been a participant in Teach Children to Save Day for the past 14 years— during which Citi employees have taught over 100,000 children. To learn more, be sure to visit the following site: www.teachchildrentosave.com.
Join Citi, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about ways to teach children the value of money. During the Twitter party, we will also discuss findings from a recent survey on kids and money conducted by Citi Community Development and Parenting. The party will be held on Wednesday, April 24 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, April 24 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #TCTS2013
- Topic: Teaching Kids About Money
- Who: Brand Panelists: @WomenandCo, Linda Descano, CFA® (President and CEO of Women & Co. — a service of Citi that brings women relevant financial content and thoughtful commentary to get them thinking and talking about money), Community Panelists: @msmommyhh6 @savingsmania @simplybudgeted @turningclockbac, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a party favor.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Baking: Tips for Making Cookies Last Longer - November 24, 2015
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Mini Pumpkin Cakes with Chocolate Frosting - November 23, 2015
- Side Dish Recipe: Hand-Cut Baked Parmesan French Fries - November 13, 2015