Fisher Nuts: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
What types of dishes do you love to prepare during the holidays? Do you have go-to recipes that you make year after year? When it comes to these traditional desserts, sides, appetizers, main dishes and snacks, there are plenty of ways to change up the taste, flavor, and texture to create a new holiday favorite.
This season, Fisher® Nuts is partnering with Food Network Chef Alex Guarnaschelli to offer simple twists on traditional holiday recipes. Chef Guarnaschelli, a regular judge on Chopped and currently competing on The Next Iron Chef: Redemption, is sharing a variety of nut-inspired recipes and offering her own tips for cooking with nuts during the holidays and throughout the year. A nationally- recognized, award-winning executive chef at The Darby and Butter restaurants in New York, Alex is also a mom who enjoys creating simple, yet appealing recipes, that don’t require a lot of prep or ingredients.
Be sure to visit http://www.fishernuts.com/alex to see all of Chef Alex Guarnaschelli’s recipes featuring Fisher Nuts. You can also visit http://www.fishernuts.com/alex-tips to see Chef Alex Guarnaschelli’s 10 simple twists for cooking with nuts.
Join Fisher Nuts, Chef Alex Guarnaschelli, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about holiday cooking. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 11, from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 11 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #SimpleTwists
- Topic: Holiday Cooking
- Who: Brand Panelist: @guarnaschelli, Community Panelists: @thegetfitdiva @RockinMama @simplybudgeted @HomeCookMemory @toysinthedryer @MacaroniKidNYC @brassyapple @reviewedbymom, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Countdown to College Giveaway: Five $50 Gift Cards! - September 24, 2015
- Fidelity: Countdown to College Thursday DAYTIME #gno Twitter Party - September 24, 2015
- Five Ways to Start Your Day Off on the Right Foot - September 11, 2015