FTD: Monday #gno Twitter Party
Can you believe that it’s already December?! Where has the time gone? How prepared are you for the holidays? Some people do their shopping and gift planning all throughout the year. Others get all of the holiday prep done by the time the calendar is flipped to December. Then, there are others who wait until it’s crunch time to set out their décor, buy gifts, and plan their holiday dinners. Where do you fall into the mix? Who do you turn to for your holiday needs?
While cool gadgets and new technologies have a place wrapped for them under the tree, festive decorations, evocative aromas and distinctive flavors are often the sensations that make lasting holiday memories year after year.
FTD.com offers a sleigh-full of seasonal selections that will help decorate holiday celebrations or can make great gifts for family, friends, hostesses and homeroom teachers. Gift ideas include exclusive designer floral arrangements, festive artisan centerpieces and plants and scrumptious gourmet gift baskets that feature popular treats like Godiva® and Ghirardelli® chocolates, Starbucks coffee, Mrs. Fields® cookies and Eli’s cheesecakes.
When it comes to the holiday crunch time, FTD will be there to help you prepare in no time!
Join FTD, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the holiday crunch time. The party will be held on Monday, December 10 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, December 10 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #FTDflowers
- Topic: Holiday Crunch Time
- Who: Brand Panelist: @FTDflowers, Community Panelists: @MarriedCoupons @littleislandstu @tabbyann @scentednights @blm03 @plussizemommy @Ericabuteau @simplybudgeted @vegetarianmamma @turningclockbac @ChicnSavvy @daspencer06, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.