Giveaway—Design-her Gals Gift Package ($275 Retail Value)
Design-her Gals has made products fun and perfectly tailored to you with their personalized stationary, stainless-steel water bottles, and invitations. What's more is for those of you that are in business, they offer personalized business cards and luggage tags, stylish totes, time management planning systems, and more. And what a better way to get up close and personal with their product than by winning a Design-her Gals Gift Package ($275 retail value).
Two lucky winners from this site will be selected to win a gift package, including the following:
- 50 business cards
- Business card holder
- Luggage tag
- Stainless-steel water bottle
- Tote bag
To enter to win, you are required to do the following two things:
- Take this week's SOS Challenge to Make Some "Me" Time by completing one of the post's 10 suggestions or an idea of your own that fits within this week's theme.
- Leave a comment on that post.
- Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite "me" time activity. You must enter by Sunday, July 12 at midnight PDT, including your e-mail address.
Leave an additional comment for each of these extra entries (for a total of five extra entries):
- Join the Mom It Forward Friend Connect (in right sidebar).
- Join the Mom It Forward Flickr Group.
- Share a picture of your favorite "me" time activity on the Flickr group!
- Click here to join the Mom It Forward Facebook Page. (This is different than the group!)
- Post about this giveaway on Twitter and/or on your Facebook wall using the link http://www.designhergals.com in your tweet and/or update.
The Fine Print
No purchase necessary to enter. Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. Design-her Gals employees and Mom It Forward family members are ineligible to participate. All entries received after Sunday, July 12 at midnight PDT will not be considered. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022