Giveaway—Kodak Digital Camera & Wireless Digital Photo Frame
One of the most uplifting random acts of kindness is a simple smile! A smile can be the start to a meaningful relationship. It makes friends out of strangers, welcomes loved ones, and makes others feel right at home. Smiles are reassuring, loving, and giving. They are appreciated in the present and enjoyed again and again in the past through photography.
As part of this week's Summer of Service Challenge to "Smile," Kodak is giving the gift of photography.
Two lucky winners from this site will be selected to win one of the following prizes: a Kodak digital camera (click here to see specs) or a Kodak wireless digital photo frame (click here to see specs).
To enter to win, you are required to do the following two things:
- Join and post a picture of your favorite "smile" picture to the Mom It Forward Flickr group.
- Leave a comment on this post by Sunday, June 28 at midnight PDT, including your e-mail address and links to/information about your extra entries, if applicable.
To receive extra entries (for a total of three extra entries):
- Take this week's SOS Challenge to Be Prepared by completing one of the post's 10 suggestions or an idea of your own that fits within this week's theme and leaving a comment on that post.
- Click here to join the Mom It Forward Facebook Page. (This is different than the group!)
- Post about this giveaway on Twitter and/or on your Facebook wall.
The Fine Print
No purchase necessary to enter. Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. Kodak employees and Mom It Forward family members are ineligible to participate. All entries received after Sunday, June 28 at midnight PDT will not be considered. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered.