Giveaway—Win a Popcorn Gift Pack for the Perfect Family Night In!
Orville Redenbacher's understands that quality family time at home is made better with a big bowl of popcorn. And, to help Mom It Forward moms meet this week's Summer of Service (SOS) Challenge to Focus on Family, Orville Redenbacher's is giving away coupons for popcorn to Mom It Forward's #gno community as well as awarding a total of 20 lucky winners some great gifts—four winners on this site, six winners on participating mom blogger's sites, and 10 winners Tuesday, June 9 during #gno (click here to join the party and win).
Four lucky winners from this site will be randomly selected to win a gift package, including:
- A popcorn bowl
- Three boxes of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn
- Kathy Peel's most recent book, The Busy Mom's Guide to a Happy, Organized Home
- Take this week's SOS Challenge to Focus on Family by completing one of the post's 10 suggestions or by performing one random act of kindness that fits within this week's theme.
- Share your experience by leaving a comment on that post.
- Tweet about this giveaway sponsored by Orville Redenbacher, including this link: http://momitforward.wpengine.com/giveaway%E2%80%94win-a-popcorn-gift-pack-for-the-perfect-family-night-in.
- Leave a comment on this post by Sunday, June 14 at midnight EDT, including your e-mail address and information about your extra entries, if applicable.
To receive extra entries (for a total of five extra entries):
In the event that you do not win a giveaway, Orville Redenbacher's would still like you to enjoy family fun with a big bowl of popcorn. Click here to download this coupon for a box of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn.
The Fine Print
You may enter in all giveaways, but you may only win once. No purchase necessary to enter this giveaway. Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. ConAgra employees and Mom It Forward, Make and Takes, and I Never Grew Up family members are ineligible to participate. All entries received after Sunday, June 14 at midnight EDT will not be considered. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Family Traditions: Celebrating Winter and Snow - December 14, 2017
- Family Outdoor Activities for Winter: Zoo Bingo Printable - December 13, 2017
- Family Giving Ideas: 31 Ways to Serve Together at Christmas Time - December 12, 2017