Giveaway—Win an iPhone 8GB, $50 iTunes Gift Card, & Autographed Diane Birch CD
Mom It Forward has a summer full of fun giveaways planned and is kicking it off with the mother load of all prizes this Tuesday night, June 2. Sponsored by singer/songwriter Diane Birch and S-Curve Records, this giveaway not only gives you the gift of music, but also supports one of five great causes that you can read about here.
Three winners will be randomly selected to win one of these prizes:
- Grand Prize: iPhone 8GB, 2 Diane Birch concert tickets, an autographed Diane Birch CD
- First Place Prize: $50 iTunes gift card and autographed Diane Birch CD
- Second Place Prize: Autographed Diane Birch CD
To enter to win, you are required to do the following two things and leave a comment on this post by Monday, June 8 at midnight EDT, including a link to your blog or social networking site, your e-mail address, and information about your extra entries, if applicable:
- Write a post on your blog or social networking site about the concept behind the Discover and Donate widget.
- Post the Discover and Donate widget on your blog or social networking site.
To receive extra entries (for a total of three extra entries):
- Tweet about this giveaway, including this link: http://www.dianebirch.com/charity/index.php.
- Click here to join the Mom It Forward Facebook group.
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebook wall, including this link: http://www.dianebirch.com/charity/index.php.
No purchase necessary to enter this giveaway. Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. Family members of Diane Birch, S-Curve Records employees, One2One Network, and the Mom It Forward team are ineligible to participate. All entries received after Monday, June 8 at midnight EDT will not be considered. Entries that do not follow all of the entry requirements will not be considered.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Rescue Animals: 4 Benefits of Adopting Dogs From Shelters - August 18, 2014
- Europe Tours: Tips for Creating the Perfect Family Travel Itinerary - June 23, 2014
- How to Help Children Identify Emotions With Cupcakes - June 22, 2014