Godiva Giveaway: Win a Godiva Chocolate Valentine’s Day Gift Basket (2 Winners)
The month of February is filled with love, chocolates and a love for chocolates. In honor of National Chocolate Lovers Month, we’ll be chatting with Godiva about their new spirit, Godiva Chocolate Vodka, and Divya Gugnani, CEO and Founder of Behind the Burner, about ways to celebrate the “Month of Love” with chocolate. There are plenty of ways to express your love for others and what better way to do it than with delectable chocolates, mouth-watering recipes and romantic entertaining ideas?
This week's giveaway is all about celebrating Valentine’s Day and National Chocolate Lovers Month. Two lucky winners will receive a Godiva Chocolate Valentine’s Day gift basket valued at $150.
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @dgugnani on Twitter
- Answer in the comments section on this post the following questions in one comment: What’s your favorite way to mix the new Godiva Chocolate Vodka? For non-drinkers, what’s your favorite chocolate-flavored drink?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Chat w/ @dgugnani on ways 2 celebrate Valentine’s Day & National Chocolate Lovers Month http://bit.ly/guGpSL #gno PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win a Godiva Valentine's Day Gift Basket (2 Winners) http://bit.ly/hpaH72 #gno #GodivaSpirits PLS RT
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Giveaway ends at midnight ET Wednesday, February 2, 2011. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only. Because our sponsor encourages responsible drinking, this week’s Twitter party is only intended for those aged 21 or older. If you are under 21, please join us next week.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- VSP Vision Care Insurance Giveaway: Win a $250 VISA Gift Card - April 8, 2015
- VSP Vision Care: Tuesday #EyeGiveBack Twitter Party - April 8, 2015
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 30, 2015