Huggies®: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Helping to Get Diapers to Babies in Need
Imagine having to reuse soiled diapers. Imagine having to cut back on a basic necessity, like food, to provide diapers. Virtually all moms believe keeping their babies in clean diapers is a basic need, yet some are unable to do so.
Though the issue is largely unrecognized, a groundbreaking study that Huggies® conducted revealed a startling concern – 1 in 3 American mothers struggle with diaper need, the ability to provide their child with clean, dry disposable diapers. Some mothers struggling may keep their babies in wet, dirty diapers for extended periods of time or, in more extreme cases, have their children wear used diapers which have been cleaned or dried out. As a result, these mothers are more likely to experience signs of irritation and discomfort, cry more, and suffer from worse diaper rash.
Huggies® developed their Every Little Bottom program to help raise awareness and generate nationwide support for diaper need. They have partnered with local diaper banks and national organizations and donated 22.5 million diapers in 2010 and will donate ANOTHER 22.5 million diapers in 2011…and need your help to get diapers to even more babies in need!
Join Huggies® and their Every Little Bottom program as we discuss parenting, diaper need and how to help with this cause. The party will be held on Tuesday, June 28 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 28 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #HuggiesELB)
- Topic: Helping to get diapers to babies in need
- Who: Brand Panelists: @Huggies @Whoorl @NotThatYouAsked @Rookiemoms, Community Panelists: @peekababy @FrugalFamTree @BonnieBakes @simplymodernmom, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Cool Mom Picks + Babies”R”Us: Win a $250 Gift Card - November 6, 2014
- Cool Mom Picks + Babies”R”Us: Tuesday #gno Twitter Social - November 6, 2014
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Mini Pumpkin Cakes with Chocolate Frosting - November 4, 2014