Learn Tips to Increase Cultural Awareness and to Celebrate Diversity
You don't need to travel the world to be culturally aware or to embrace diversity. In the same vein, you don't need to take your kids out of the country to teach them about and how to appreciate other cultures.
Click here to join your fave #gno gals along with Putumayo Kids Music Tuesday, January 26 from 9-11 ET p.m. at the weekly #gno Twitter party to learn how to increase cultural awareness and celebrate diversity—for you and your kids!
- What: Girls' Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- Who: Thanks to Putumayo Kids for sponsoring!
- When: Tuesday, January 26, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with here us on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno and #putumayokids.)
- Topic: Cultural Awareness and Diversity
- Who: @connectingmom @jessiev @lizstrauss @parentella @putumayokids @spanglishbaby
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win a Putumayo Kids CD collection of music from around the world ($180 value) Deadline: Wednesday, January 27 at midnight PT.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF). If you would like to include your blog, please enter it next to your name. Make sure to include your twitter URL in the URL line. Please do not enter your blog URL there.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Teaching Children to Recognize Emotions With Art - May 23, 2016
- Time Management: How to Say Yes to Your Highest Priorities - April 20, 2016
- Strengthening Parent/Child Bonds: 6 Tips for Dating Your Children - April 11, 2016