McCormick Turkey Gravy Mix: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner? What are your Thanksgiving holiday traditions? This year, why not let the turkey gravy take center stage? Making your own turkey gravy can sometimes be hassle thanks to lumps, seasonings, and additional time spent in the kitchen.
With McCormick’s rich Turkey Gravy Mix, making turkey is easy to prepare and comes out perfect every time. McCormick’s mix is the perfect blend of ingredients for savory, mouthwatering, lump-free gravy. Make it your own and add a personal twist to McCormick Turkey Gravy Mix by adding a pinch of rubbed sage, poultry seasoning, or thyme leaves. The possibilities are endless!
Join McCormick, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about holiday cooking. The party will be held on Tuesday, November 13 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, November 13 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #McCormickGravy
- Topic: Holiday Cooking
- Who: Community Panelists: @PenningtonPoint @turningclockbac @RunningRachel @lilaccitymomma @brandyellen @CarrieWChildren @PheMom @themamareport @thecardswedrew @whipperberry @sunmoon04, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Baking: Tips for Making Cookies Last Longer - November 24, 2015
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Mini Pumpkin Cakes with Chocolate Frosting - November 23, 2015
- Side Dish Recipe: Hand-Cut Baked Parmesan French Fries - November 13, 2015