Does Mom It Forward Have Sponsors?
Absolutely! Brands that align with the Mom It Forward mission add tremendous value to the Mom It Forward community and #gno parties. Companies and organizations are invited to participate in the following ways:
- Join the weekly #gno parties by providing expert panelists that can share knowledge and tips on the week's #gno topic.
- Provide giveaways, offering products that benefit community members.
- Partner in awareness and fund raising efforts.
- Offer downloadable e-coupons for products that benefit community members.
- Provide product or services at live events, conferences, fund raisers, etc.
Companies and organizations Mom It Forward has worked with include Feeding America, Park City Mountain Resort, ScanPan, The Christmas Box Foundation, Yehu Microfinance, S-Curve Records, Orville Redenbacher, Kodak, Alice.com, Mozy, Design-Her Gals, Campbell's, Lifetime TV, Be Bright Pink, and Crayola.
If you are interested in obtaining sponsorship information, speaking engagement or fundraising opportunities, or upcoming events you'd like to partner on, please do not hesitate to contact Jyl at momitforward AT gmail DOT com, including "Sponsorships" in your subject line.
Note: At Mom It Forward, community comes first! All sponsorships will be considered, but Mom It Forward only partners with companies and organizations that align with the Mom It Forward mission and values and that meet the Mom It Forward/#gno community's needs, interests, and demographic.
Thanks so much! I look forward to the potential of partnering!
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - February 27, 2015
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 5, 2015
- Valentine’s Day Gift: Candy Cane Chocolate Heart Suckers - February 1, 2015