Mom It Forward & BowlHer ’09 Present Lifetime’s Summer Giveaway Sweepstakes!
Lifetime is excited to help you have a stylin' and rockin' rest of your summer. Enter here for a chance to win a sleek purple Lifetime edition 8 GB iPod Nano with Lifetime Digital engraved on the back. See The Fine Print section below for official Lifetime's Summer Giveaway Sweepstakes rules.
To enter, you are required to do two things:
- Leave a comment, including your e-mail address.
- Post these messages on Facebook and on Twitter:
Going 2 @BlogHer in Chicago? RSVP 4 @BowlHer '09 party—Sat 7/25, 8 pm @ http://bowlher.com. PLS RT
Enter to Win @lifetimetv's Summer GIVEAWAY Sweepstakes @ http://bit.ly/LcXKd PLS RT
Take advantage of all the many fun ways to earn extra entries this week. Leave an additional comment for each.
- Join the BowlHer '09 Facebook Fan Page!
- Subscribe to the Mom It Forward Newsletter.
- Join the Mom It Forward Friend Connect (in right sidebar).
- Join the Mom It Forward Flickr Group.
- Join the Mom It Forward Facebook Group!
- Click here to join the Mom It Forward Facebook Page. (This is different than the group!)
- Request an Invite to the Mom It Forward Linkedin Group.
- Take the Summer of Service Challenge this week and comment on that post.
The Fine PrintPhoto used with permission from Flickr. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Void where prohibited. Lifetime's Summer Giveaway is sponsored by Lifetime Entertainment Services. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states & D.C. who are 18 or older. Sweepstakes begins 7/19/09 at 8:00 AM PST and ends 7/26/09 at 11:59:59 PM PST. All entries received after 7/26/09 at 11:59:59 PM PST will not be accepted. For full official rules and prize details, go to http://www.mylifetime.com/fun-games/sweeps/lifetimes-summer-giveaway-sweepstakes.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Teaching Children to Recognize Emotions With Art - May 23, 2016
- Time Management: How to Say Yes to Your Highest Priorities - April 20, 2016
- Strengthening Parent/Child Bonds: 6 Tips for Dating Your Children - April 11, 2016