NetZero: Monday #gno Twitter Party
What are your travel plans this holiday season? Often when traveling, it’s hard to stick to your regular routine. Sleep is difficult because your not in the comforts of your own bed. Mealtime can wreak havoc on your portion control system. Another thing that can also be frustrating is trying to find Internet access. Whether you’re driving or flying, trying to access the Internet can be very difficult.
When you head to the airport or prepare for a road trip this holiday season, be sure to sign up for NetZero and use your device for all of your Internet on-the-go needs.
Join NetZero, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about holiday travel. The party will be held on Monday, November 26 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, November 26 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #NetZero4G
- Topic: Holiday Travel
- Who: Brand Panelist: @NetZero_4G, Community Panelists: @scentednights @windylouphoto @atimeout4mommy @RaisedByCulture @stacyofksw @taradaramadeit @jenwag57 @jessicaapiss @rowansmom1127 @TexasHolly @littleorso @hillsdalehomefr @SGRcom, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Emotion Coaching: A New Way to Guide Very Young Children - April 6, 2016
- Body Image: Positive Affirmations for Accepting and Loving Your Body - April 4, 2016
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - March 29, 2016