Operation Purple Giveaway: Win $250 American Express Card and Operation Purple Gift Pack!
The National Military Family Association’s Operation Purple program is committed to empowering military children and their families to develop and maintain healthy and connected relationships, in spite of the current military environment. The program consists of free summer camps for military children who have a parent deployed, free family retreats which allow families to reconnect after deployment, and camps geared to address the needs of children and families of our nations wounded service members. Since its inception in 2004, Operation Purple has served nearly 40,000 military children and families.
This program means the world to military service men and women, as well as their families. In order to keep this program running next year, donations are urgently needed. Through your generosity, the Operation Purple program will continue to strengthen military families during these challenging but hope-filled times.
This week's giveaway is all about patriotism, Veteran’s Day and family togetherness. The Operation Purple prize pack includes: a $250 American Express gift card and an Operation Purple gift pack, which includes an Operation Purple backpack complete with t-shirt, hat, water bottle, and “Kids Serve Too!” wristband.
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @military_family on Twitter
- Like the National Military Family Association page on Facebook
- Tweet the following:
- Join the @military_family #gno Twitter party Thu 11/4 (9-11 pm ET) & chat patriotism & family togetherness http://bit.ly/aeWxon PLS RT
- GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 chance 2 win a $250 gift card and Operation Purple Gift Pack http://bit.ly/bDhG4B #gno #OpPurple PLS RT
The following extra entry is completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for this giveaway. Leave a separate comment on this post for the completed entry.
Visit the Operation Purple website, make a donation, and leave a comment on Mom It Forward sharing that you made a donation to this program.
Terms and Conditions
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Emotion Coaching: A New Way to Guide Very Young Children - April 6, 2016
- Body Image: Positive Affirmations for Accepting and Loving Your Body - April 4, 2016
- Meal Plan: Special Meals for Moms in Celebration of Mother’s Day - March 29, 2016