Park City Mountain Resort’s Snowmamas: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Family Fun in the Winter
Instead of hibernating during the winter, unpack your winter gear and head outside for some fun in the snow. When it comes to winter, the possibilities are endless for family fun. Skiing, snowboarding, tubing...those are just a few of the activities that your family can do together and make the best out of the cold, wintry months.
Let’s face it: Taking your family to the mountains for some fun in the snow can be overwhelming! What to pack? Where to go? How to get kids from the condo to ski/snowboard lessons on time? The questions are endless!
Join Park City Mountain Resort’s Snowmamas and our panel of experts as we discuss family fun in the winter. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 7 from 9-11 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the Park City Mountain Resort Snowmamas Prize Pack Giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 7 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #SNO)
- Topic: Family fun in the winter
- Who: Brand Panelists: @snowmamas, Community Panelists: @kristaparry @crazycanuckblog @chaotic_barb @katjapresnal @according2kelly @makeandtakes @luxurytravelmom @lcavalletta @pclinda, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win the Park City Mountain Resort Prize Pack.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Emotion Coaching: A New Way to Guide Very Young Children - February 24, 2017
- Meal Plan: Foods Full of Love in Celebration of Valentine’s Day - February 13, 2017
- Body Image: Positive Affirmations for Accepting and Loving Your Body - February 7, 2017